Gaze through our incredible collection of Passover offerings, fresh-cut flowers, and kosher gift baskets to find extraordinary Seder decorations for loved ones, superb gifts for friends & family and marvelous decorations for your office space.
Passover is a time for reaching out to those whom you hold most beloved, with your most earnest wishes.
Elegant Spring flowers are the perfect way to create an above and beyond impression, that lasts and lasts.
Send your friends, family, and loved ones a dazzling arrangement from our quality Passover collection to wish them blossoms of cheerfulness and joy.
Read on for some great thoughts on how you can use fresh flowers this Holiday and click on any of the images of our unparalleled, fresh cut flowers to make this year’s Passover truly memorable.
Passover is a Jewish event commemorating the Exodus from Egypt and the deliverance of the Israelites from slavery. It is directly followed by the Festival of the Unleavened Bread. passoverlistings The two events are celebrated as one festival.
As a Christian holiday, Passover was observed by numerous early Christians and is still observed today by a handful Christian groups. Unlike the Jewish Passover which commemorates the emancipation of the Israelites from Egyptian slavery, the Christian Passover commemorates the deliverance from sin by the sacrifice of Jesus, the fulfillment of the prophetic Old Testament Passover. The Christian Passover starts on the evening of the 14th day of Nisan.
Passover celebrates the freedom of the Israelites from slavery in Egypt. For many, it is also a celebration of revival, and spring. Here are some wonderful ways to use fresh-cut flowers to make Passover an extra-special event this year:
- Decorate your brunch table with votive candles interspersed among various vases of Assorted Tulips. Guests can each take home a small vase as a party favor.
- Surprise your company with Rose Corsages and Boutonnières to wear to religious services.
Line your entryway with delightful Assorted Peruvian Lilies. A wreath of mixed spring flowers on your front door is a fabulous finishing touch.
- Decorate each place setting at your table with an unexpected flower variety. Include each variety in a vase for your table centerpiece.
- Embellish hors d’oeuvre trays with Assorted Roses.
- Make a distinctive centerpiece with colorful Gerber Daisies in a teapot or a cluster of teacups. Or place a small bloom on each saucer when serving tea.
- Fill a traditional wicker basket with eye-catching Sunflowers to use as a centerpiece. For a charming effect place smaller baskets or candles next to the arrangement. This can also be done with clay pots.